How should you care for your skin in summer?
Summers are characterised by extreme heat, sweating, humidity, etc. Excessive sweating leads to huge oil secretion which ultimately clogs the pores on the skin. The pores should be able to breathe to be healthy. Else pimples and other summer-related skin issues start to erupt. Taking proper care of your skin during summers help you protect it. You could use the following tips to your skin’s rescue.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water. Consume vegetables and fruits a lot during summer and try to avoid fried and fatty food stuff. Eating lots of veggies and fruits helps to maintain balance. They also keep you full and prevent you from taking unnecessary calories.
- Exfoliating the skin is also an essential step during summers. This gets rid of dead skin cells and lets the skin breathe. Use a mild product like filorga mask for your exfoliation.
- Keep your skin moisturised to keep it soft and smooth. During summers, your skin can become very dry. Choose an oil-free moisturiser, else in summer it will leave your skin greasy.
- Choose products that suit your skin well. Certain products contain some ingredients which may not suit all. This can cause skin irritation. So be careful while choosing the products.
- Use a mild facial cleanser and oat dry. Once done, apply sunscreen immediately no matter whether you are staying outdoor not. Choose a sunscreen with SPF 30-50.
- Always make sure you consult a dermatologist to find solutions for your issues without indulging in self-medication.